Grant of $15,000 and a grant of $31,000 to Missouri nonprofit organizations, government entities, school districts, and churches serving eligible locations to enhance the quality of life for local residents. Funding is intended to support programming and projects that benefit the region. The Foundation seeks to offer transformational grants to organizations that can use the money to accomplish something big, and applicants are encouraged to propose impactful projects. Organizations serving the eastern Christian County area are eligible to apply.
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Eligibility Criteria" for clarification)
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- 501(c)3 organizations or other IRS-approved entities (government entities, school districts, and churches) serving the eastern Christian County area are eligible to apply.
- Proposals should not include funds for day-to-day operations, scholarships, or to start up a new nonprofit agency.
There will be an informational Zoom meeting on Monday, April 3rd, from 4:30-5:30. Details will be shared on the Impact 100 Ozark Facebook page.
- April 3-May 31, 2023 —Grant requests are accepted online. Only online applications will be considered.
- Applications are due 11:45 p.m. on May 31, 2023.
- June 1-July 20, 2023 — Impact 100 Ozark Grant committee will select finalists for the $15,000 and $31,000 awards. Consideration will be given to projects that will be started within six months of grant receipt.
- July 31, 2023 — All applicants will be informed of the Finalists selected by July 31.
- September 7, 2023 — Finalists will present to the members of Impact 100 Ozark at the Annual Awards Celebration. Following the presentations, all members will vote to determine the grant recipients for the year. Award winners will receive award checks at the event.
- 1st quarter, 2024 —Grant winners are asked to attend the Impact 100 Ozark membership reception and give a brief presentation on how the grant was used and the impact it made in the community. A written report of the grant expenditures is due at that time.
Additional Funding Information
Estimated Total Program Funding:
Number of Grants
Impact 100 will award two grants.
Estimated Size of Grant
Applicants may apply for a grant of $31,000 or a grant of $15,000 in funding for this grant cycle.