Foundation / Corporation
New Earth Foundation (NEF)
Grants to USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations for a wide variety of environmental and community programs and projects. Applicants must submit a letter of inquiry prior to submitting a full application. Funding is intended to support projects in many fields of endeavor, including but not limited to, environmental initiatives that are working to help eliminate pollution and to save the planet’s ecosystems, community efforts that create models of social sustainability, educational innovations that prepare youth to become the socially responsible leaders of the future, and strategies that offer economic improvement and opportunities.
Smaller, newer nonprofits are the focus of grants given, so that the Foundation’s gift can make a more significant contribution to the work of the recipient organization.
NEF particularly appreciates projects that are replicable so that excellent ideas and work can multiply and benefit many.
NEF may consider community housing, after school programs, children, youth, summer camps or garden programs that are significantly innovative, transformative and effective.
- Meets NEF’s Vision and Mission
- Contains transformational and practical aspects that fulfill an important need
- Has clearly defined goals, implementation plan and expected results
- Indicates who will benefit and how is replicable
- Involves those who are served
- Contains an evaluation process to measure success, progress and future decision-making
- Seeks community involvement and/or collaboration with other organizations
- Is cost-effective, with a realistic budget appropriate for the proposed program and a suitable balance between administrative costs and benefits to those served
- Has a plan of acquiring future funding from other sources
- Has qualified staff/volunteers to carry out the project, with staff qualifications clearly specified
GrantWatch ID#: 173142
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.