Foundation / Corporation
Grants to Missouri and Tennessee nonprofit organizations for programs in the areas of education, community resilience, and inclusive mobility. Programs that are eligible for funding will take place in Lincoln and St. Charles Counties, Missouri and in Jackson and Madison Counties, Tennessee.
Key areas of program support:
- Education: Special consideration is given to STEM programs as Toyota continues to develop its future workforce.
- Inclusive mobility: Connecting people to opportunities by developing inclusive mobility solutions.
- Community resilience: Building resilience by investing in needs required to thrive, specifically relating to environmental sustainability and driver and passenger safety.
- Health and human services
- Arts and culture
- Civic and community
Youth and diversity are key priorities. Toyota also prefers to support program-based requests, but on occasion will support fundraising activities where most of the proceeds go directly to the organization.
Toyota considers funding requests that:
- Are geared towards benefiting a large number of people
- Offer participation in local educational programs
- Exhibit clear, measurable and realistic goals and objectives
- Establish the means for evaluation and reporting after a program is completed
- Provide leadership and development programs for participants
- Target youth within any of the funding priority areas
- Including financial and other strategic commitments from other funding organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 185711
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=7170&x_quiz_id=8520&x_order_by=1
Please email T4GCommunity@toyota.com with any questions.
USA: Missouri: Lincoln County and St. Charles County; Tennessee: Jackson and Madison County