Foundation / Corporation
Albrecht Family Foundation
Grants to St. Louis, Missouri nonprofit organizations and educational institutions to benefit the local community. The Foundation seeks to support organizations that train and educate for the purpose of developing self-sufficiency.
Applying nonprofits should detail the following in their application:
- A statement of its primary purpose and the need or problem you are seeking to address;
- The targeted population and how this population will benefit from the project;
- Its anticipated duration; and
- Its current budget.
If the proposal is for an educational institution, also include the following:
- Number of students enrolled
- Amount of endowment, and
- Background on institution, including history, mission statement, and student profile.
GrantWatch ID#: 178889
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit your proposal by mail to:
Barry Albrecht, Director
The Albrecht Family Foundation
9761 Clayton Road
St. Louis, MO 63124
USA: Missouri: St. Louis