Foundation / Corporation
Allen P. and Josephine B. Green Foundation
Grants to Central Missouri nonprofit organizations and religious institutions for programs that benefit local communities and directly help people in need. Priority areas of funding include human and social services, youth development, education and development for children, health and hospitals, as well as for religious institutions that support community churches and provide social services.
Grant Guidelines and Policies:
1. To support qualified organizations operating within the state of Missouri that relieve human misery, want and suffering regardless of age, race, religion or economic status
2. To support both independent and institutional educational programs that develop and empower individuals of all ages to become more productive members of their communities
3. To establish, maintain, and support student scholarships that further the educational opportunities for and objectives of highly qualified candidates
4. To contribute to regularly organized religious institutions, and the establishment, preservation and rehabilitation of historically significant places, assets, programs and that make a meaningful and positive impact in their communities
5. To support organizations and programs that seek to improve the health, wellness, longevity and happiness of members of their communities
6. The programs hereby referred to may be open to any qualified group which, in the discretion of the Board of Directors, falls within the purposes of the Foundation
Commonly Funded Requests:
- Facilitating health care
- Helping the physically or mentally disabled
- Children and youth
- Strengthening families
- Providing for the elderly
- Food banks and pantries
- Education at all levels
- Religious organizations
- Restoration and preservation
GrantWatch ID#: 172854
Grants will be made for one year only with no commitment for years ahead should the Board no longer consider the project a high priority matter.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
If you have questions regarding the Foundation, or the grant request process, please contact
Greater Kansas City Community Foundation
Phone: (816) 627-3444
Fax: (816) 268-3236
For technical assistance with IGAM, please contact (816) 627-3452 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Missouri: Central Missouri