Foundation / Corporation
Grants to Kansas and Missouri Nonprofits, schools, and libraries to benefit Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area communities. Funding will be provided for proposals focusing on the areas of arts and culture, education, community development, youth development, and disaster relief. Priorities for each of these areas are outlined below.
- Arts and culture: The Sprint Foundation supports visual and performing arts organizations, theatres, symphonies, museums, and other cultural organizations and activities that contribute to a thriving and diverse community.
- Education: The Sprint Foundation is committed to supporting urban K-12 education and has a particular focus on character-education initiatives for this important age range.
- Community development: Sprint and the Sprint Foundation support regional initiatives that contribute to a strong civic infrastructure and a vibrant, healthy and sustainable community.
- Youth development: The Sprint Foundation supports mentoring programs, leadership initiatives, social skills, volunteerism, and programs that support business and economic education for youth. The Foundation supports programs like Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Camp Fire, and Boys and Girls Clubs.
- Disaster relief: Sprint and the Sprint Foundation support emergency relief and rebuilding efforts in order to help families and entire communities get back on their feet.
GrantWatch ID#: 142573
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply Online: https://www.grantrequest.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fFormTaxLookup.aspx%3fsid%3d284%26aid%3d271617&sid=284&aid=271617
Please email email@example.com if you need further assistance.
USA: Kansas: Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area; Missouri: Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants of up to $50,000 to researchers affiliated with USA qualified institutions for research in the field of pediatric oncology. Applicants must submit an LOI prior to submitting a full application. Funding is intended to increase the institution's capacity to conduct
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants to Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming nonprofits for education, job training, and community and economic dev
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Matching grants of up to $10,000 to USA nonprofits and government units operating youth baseball or softball programs in eligible midwest states for major field renovations. Applicants in Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and South Dakota may apply.
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu
Donations to USA nonprofit organizations for programming support for arts, pre-K-12 education, and literacy programs across the country. In addition, sponsorship opportunities are provided to USA for-profit and nonprofit organizations focusing on literacy, the arts, a
Grants to Kansas nonprofits for health programs in the Foundation's service area (all counties except Johnson and Wyandotte). Applicants requesting more than $5,000 must first contact the Foundation. Funding is intended for efforts to improve health and provide health a